Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Trying to keep up with life...and Ezekiel!







Well, I thought January was going fast this month is going full speed ahead. I did however get to take Ezekiel out to the barn to play in the hay on Sat. I love pictures! they show what you can not describe in words. Who ever said pictures say a thousand words was brilliant and I totally agree! Sunday we had an exceptionally nice church service! It was a communion service, where we were able to sing, pray, praise, and give thanks to our God! Last Thursday we started practice for this years Easter performance. Nathan is John, I am a village person, and an Angel, Ezekiel is going to be a little village person too! We are excited to see what God does through all those demonstrating the story of Christ's final days on Earth. So if you think about it, please pray that many lives will be touched and changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment