Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What a Night!

"Let's play!"

Last night we all went to bed at 9:30 only to jump out of bed at 10:00pm. why? Ezekiel threw up all on Nathan's arm, himself and the bed. I heard it coming and dove out of bed to avoid getting coated. So we striped the bed and Ezekiel letting him take a warm bath in the sink, while we got clean sheets and the bed back in order. By the time we laid back in bed it was 10:25, ah! peace at last.... Not! Ezekiel then threw up again all over me and himself this time. yep round two, change sheets, let Ezekiel take another bath. I guess third time really is the charm, we finally got to bed at 11:00pm. The amazing thing to me is I was more fazed by him throwing up then he was. Oh Boy! did he love getting to take two baths close together! My stomach hurt when I went to bed, so I  am pretty sure it was caused by what we ate for dinner. This morning Ezekiel has been such a goof! I don't think he has stopped talking or smiling all morning! So far everything is going well this morning, Elly arrived and I got to play with her for a little while before her nap, Ezekiel slept in till it was Elly's nap time. Ezekiel's favorite thing came true this morning, he is outside "helping" daddy milk the cows! I guess we shall see how long he lasts this time. Last time he went I got called to come get him after only 15min. He has already past that amount of time, Yay!
"reading time"
So... He at least lasted longer then last time! guess he wanted to play with Elly! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Amy...
    Welcome to blogging! I think you have a unique lifestyle that so many people would like to know about and a beautiful faith that will be evident in your stories. Plus it is a great way for us to stay in touch now... yay.

    Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete