Thursday, February 16, 2012

little boy + mud puddle = Love at first splash!










I guess one calls that a puddle looks more like a pond next to him!
What kind of a mother would I be not to let my son enjoy a natural thing like playing in the puddle? He was having so much fun! plus I had my camera handy! all I can say is I am glad he did not fall in it :) He is already a really good runner! our weather has been so weird, Cold one day and Hot the next these were taken the end of Jan. that same week I took the pictures where he is all bundled in hat and Jacket getting eggs and looking up at me in the field.

1 comment:

  1. These of him splashing are incredible! The detail in the globs! The intensity of his concentration! I just LOVE these! SO glad you let him do it and that you took pictures of him as he did! Such a good Mommie you are!

    ReplyDelete