Friday, October 7, 2011

A Blessing on the way!!

We are so excited to be expecting another blessing in April 2012! I am 14 weeks on Sunday, glad to be at the end of my first trimester and hopefully to stop throwing up! Today I feel like I swallowed a ballon... popped over night, guess it is time to tell everyone else who does not know are exciting news! I took a pregnancy test on August 7, 2011 the day before our 2 year anniversary and was so excited to know that our 2nd child is on the way! This little blessing will arrive just in time for our April birthdays :-) so he or she is a Anniversary and birthday gift for both of us! Best gift I could ever think to receive... aside from Salvation! God is Awesome and Amazing in all his ways!

my ballon or belly
It was easier to see the 2nd line in person

No comments:

Post a Comment