Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wedding bells are ringing!

Debra and I at my wedding

I love this shot of my sisters and I
I am excited to be apart (bridesmaid) of my sister's (Debra Vergin) and brother's (Michael Margason) wedding in May 2012. I will deffinetly have to order a dress size too big for right now. I will have a 1 month old give or take. and a 22month old. at least when Debra came to see Ezekiel 3 weeks after he was born we went shopping and bought skirts so I know about what size I will be based on that skirt, it is still a little big on me but I am growing back into it steadily! :-) Today is a rainy/dark day and kind of feels cool I think it is a good day for turning on the Christmas lights (which are always up here) and turn on some hymns or Christmas music!
heart pancakes I made a while back!

No comments:

Post a Comment