Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy baby!

This morning when I got up it was only 17 degrees outside. I am going to wait for it to warm up a bit before taking Ezekiel and Elly out in the beautiful snow! we have had a really warm winter this year this is only our third snow to actually stick. The snow is about 8 inches thick. Last night while it was still snowing I bundled Ezekiel up and went for a mile "hike" through the snow. He had not been happier all day then out in the great outdoors! As I type both Elly and Ezekiel are taking naps. Ezekiel is on my lap and just a few minutes ago he started laughing in his sleep to the point that he woke up. He then laughed and fell back asleep giggling! I am amazed everyday at how cute and adorable babies are. They really are a blessing from God, I would not give up this "job" for all the money one could offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment