Friday, January 28, 2011

Slow down month, I can't keep up!


It is hard to believe there is only three days left in this month. Today turned out to be a beautiful day, we actually got up to 40. When the sun was shinning it felt quite warm, but the wind still had a winter bite to it. I have decided that I would rather drive in the fresh snow then the nasty slush. At least when you are driving in the snow you can expect it all to be slick not many surprises but the slush pulls your tires randomly. Today is the second day this week that I have walked over a mile in the snow. I was not planning on going for a walk, but we have the Polyface cows here. They got out "again!" so I had to walk/run to close three gates on a field that is like 55 acres large. I say again because this winter we have had more problems than not with those cows. I am ready for them to be gone! but they have not been here long and will be back come summer. However the cows do provide a great workout, especially since I am always carrying a 15lb weight with me that wiggles! Yes that would be Ezekiel if you did not guess it already. Oh, so I gave Ezekiel a bath in the sink today. He really liked it, he also discovered that if he hit the water it would go everywhere. Need I say more, we had wet floors, walls, counters, and I was quite wet too. Ezekiel really is a huge Joy in my life, I can not go through a day let alone a couple hours with out him making me smile or laugh. Tonight I was singing to him trying to get him to go to sleep, well as I sang he would join in but he had his pacifier in so it sounded more like mumbled grunts. He loves to sing, every Sunday he "sings" alone with everyone else. When the singing is over and the preaching starts he thinks everyone should preach too! like everyone sang. Yep, he tries to out preach the pastor.

No comments:

Post a Comment