Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Normal Day... sorta

This morning started off the same as most mornings. I got up, started a fire, made some hot peach and ginger Tea, read my Bible, all this before 8:00 am. Shortly after Elyanah was dropped off. Elyanah is a friends daughter who I keep from 8am till 5pm Monday through Friday. Ezekiel woke up shortly before this so I let them both play and watch the fire. Nap time for Elly at 9am and breakfast time for Ezekiel. and this is where my day repeats itself over and over. nap, eat, change diapers, and of course play time! Around noon it started snowing and there is now about 3 inches on the ground. Very beautiful site to look at. because of this snow I did not take my little ones outside to "play", much to their dismay. little info for you, Ezekiel is 6 months and Elly (Elyanah) is 5 months.This is how my week generally goes.

1 comment:

  1. SO glad you are doing this! I know from personal experience that it is hard to do it daily, but please don't give it up if you miss a day now and then.

    ReplyDelete