Friday, March 25, 2011

Clouds are amazing!

Not bad for a phone camera! 


My Favorite!

Silhouette of Nathan
I love taking picture of God's handiwork. just looking at the clouds I am like wow they are so awesome... then I think Wow how Amazing and Awesome is God, to have spoke the world into existence. I can't even wrap my mind around it. Just stop and recognize during the day how blessed we all are to live in a time where we have the Bible to lead us closer to God. I have heard people try to say things against God and his ability to create, but I know that my Lord did indeed create the world... Don't believe me? I am sad for your lack of intelligence. well not sure where that little rant came from... anyways here are the pictures of the clouds.

1 comment:

  1. I really love your blog, Amy! You do have a very blessed life and it's wonderful to see how much you are enjoying each day that God gives.
    Love your passion for being a Mom and wife.
    Think of you often..
    Love,
    Sue Broshear

    ReplyDelete