Friday, March 25, 2011

Google maps is a bit screwy

wow! that is a looong drive!
Ha ha ha.. so I was trying to look up directions to a friends bridal shower the other day. It was only a 35 minute drive. but here is the mag Google gave me. Yeah looks like I have to go to Mexico then drive all the way to Canada... yeah I think I will be late. :-) This post was just because I found it really really funny. oh, So I am really really happy now... I lost my phone, was pretty sure it fell out in the brushy field the dry girls (Jerseys) are in. Thankfully none of them stepped on it, It also had all of these pictures that I have just posted this evening on it. I think it is time to get a new thumb drive to store pictures on. I have 460 pictures on the card in my phone. I can't help it photography is in my blood. If you have not seen this before check out Rhemaranchphotography.com It is my dad's and step mom's website. I took some of the pictures on there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment