Tuesday, March 8, 2011

well.... that was frustrating!

"Rainbow" our miniature Australian Shepard.
For the past month I have been trying to sign in and add more posts. But Google kept giving me an error message. Now that I have finally gotten in I am forgetting what I was going to post.... ironic. I will do a brief recap for you and then try to add some of the posts I was going to, they will be a little out of date. Our time of having Elyanah (Elly) has come to an end as of the 1st of March. Her parents decided to take her to a daycare their friend was starting called "Little Blessings" love the name. You may be thinking well you should have lots of free time now that you are not watching Elly. I would your right except... I am now our milk delivery driver. Friday I took a delivery and it was the longest time I have been away from Ezekiel.... a whole 3 hours! Yes, I know I am the most blessed mother, to be able to say that. I am so thankful to be with Ezekiel all the time, and to have Nathan working here on the farm. If I want to see Nathan during the day I simply take Ezekiel outside. :)   yeah the picture of Rainbow has nothing to do with this post I just thought they were cool!
"Rainbow" she looks funny with her colors inverted

No comments:

Post a Comment