Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I love my boy!

 my blue eyed boy!
It is hard for me to believe that on Monday February 14th. my son will be 8 months old! I am doing everything I can to treasure every moment I have with him. I know before I know it he will be walking and then he will be even more of a Mr. independent. I am so thankful that is becoming spring! although today does not feel like spring ( sleeting this morning and a cold rain of 38 degrees) however we have been having nice warm days and grass is starting to turn green! I am happy that Ezekiel gets to learn to walk in the spring so that when winter comes around again he will be a steady walker. We have had three Jersey calves born so far this spring. Two bull calves and one heifer their names are Osso Buco, Foie Gras, and Tamale! We figured since they make very tasty milk and meet we would name them after some very tasty foods! Foie Gras's mother is Goose we thought it was fitting! :-) Ezekiel was happy to give the new calves a welcoming hug!
Tamale, first heifer this year

Ezekiel welcoming Tamale
one of our favorite pass times "swinging"

2 comments:

  1. You aren't the only one having problems with Google! I keep trying to get to where I can leave comments; this is my second attempt today. I have been watching your blog and when I found 3 posts today, I was mystified! How had they gotten by me! Glad to hear you did them all at once! I like them all, but especially the one with the most pictures! The LORD has truly blessed you this past year with your lifestyle and loved ones! I am thrilled that you acknowledge Him for His Goodness to you and your husband and son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those big blue eyes!! How could you ever say NO to that? :o)

    ReplyDelete